সোমবার, ১৭ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

Not New But re-Introducing myself

I made this account awhile back but yeah some things came up and I was unable to do anything with it :\

But now im better and am back

HI~~~~

My Name is Valentyne but you can call me Vally!
I am Half Mexican Half Japanese from New Orleans but now I live In Texas
I am 25
I live with My Bf, his Best friend, and Another friend (who lives on our couch)

I like To RP M/M but have been known to do M/F :P just depends on my mood but mostly M/M
I like Original Rp's cause I like making my own Characters.
There are very few..and I mean VERY FEW Fandoms I will do mostly Anime/Manga
I refuse to do Real people....for example I was once approached to Rp Members from Big Bang T.O.P/GD...yeah thats a no go for me. Its creepy

So yeah is you want to hit me up for a rp...hit me up LOL and we'll work something out :)

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/aS2-M3z23Dg/viewtopic.php

Colin Powell Tyrann Mathieu noaa Jessica Ridgeway jessica biel ipad mini Kevin Krim

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন