রবিবার, ৬ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Need somebody to write with:(

Well I'm back again looking for people to RP with.

I am looking for one or two people to start different RPs with.

I like reality and fantasy ( non-anime ) based plots that are original and not based off shows, animes, movies, books, or anything of the sort.

I like dark, primal, abnormal, and adventurous where the situation can change from moment to moment in any time setting. However I can also do light fluffy romance type stories or a mix of the two.

Please P.M. me if you are interested or you can post a comment below though it may take me a while to respond.

~~~~~~~~~
Do NOT message me if you like to control my characters or elements of the story line that are mine without asking, and I won't mess with your characters or ideas either.

Please be friendly, open, and understanding of my ever changing schedule.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/dDT-Ik5vFgc/viewtopic.php

Cotto vs Trout Robin Givens Gus Malzahn hyperemesis gravidarum miranda kerr lindsay lohan Ronda Rousey

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন